Zermatt Barefoot shoes allow your feet to move as nature intended, leading to healthier, stronger feet and a more comfortable walking and running experience. It's crafted with waterproof canvas upper and durable rubber soles to deliver long-lasting performance in any environment. The inner part is filled with a fleece lining to keep your feet warm and toasty.
Additional benefits include:
- Improved Balance: Enhanced foot flexibility and toe spread can lead to better balance and coordination.
- Stronger Legs and Core: Experience a better workout for your leg and core muscles as your feet move naturally.
- Fewer Injuries: By promoting natural foot movement, Zermatt Barefoot Shoes can help reduce the risk of foot and lower body injuries.
- Increased Activity Enjoyment: Comfortable feet can enhance your enjoyment of running, hiking, dancing, and more.
- Natural Connection: Feel more connected to the world around you as you experience the texture of the ground beneath your feet.
Trying to transition to barefoot shoes? Get our removable orthopedic insoles for arch support and cushioning first.
Outsole Material: Rubber
Insole Material: 100% Cotton
Upper Material: 70% Cotton 30% Rayon, Coated with waterproof lining.
Lining Material: 100% Polyester
Weight: 400g based on a single shoe Us10.5 | EU45 | UK9.5
Cold Rating: -22 degrees F / -30 degrees C